What are Dragon Crystals?
Dragon Crystals (DC) are a form of in-game currency in AQ3D that allow you to purchase exclusive items and features that you normally couldn't do without them.
What are they used for?
Dragon Crystals can be used for the following purposes-
- Purchase Dragon Crystal exclusive items ()
- Speed up the process of Crafting
- Instantly purchase items from Craft Shops
- Purchase Boosts and Potions from the Item Shop
- Refill your Dungeon Keys from Dungeons
- Rename your current account name from the Official Account Home Page
How do I get Dragon Crystals?
Dragon Crystals can be obtained by purchasing them using real cash, either through the Steam Overlay or through the official AQ3D page.
Do note, that:
- If you are purchasing Dragon Crystals through the Steam Overlay, you will need funds in your Steam Wallet in order to do so.
- If you are purchasing Dragon Crystals through the official AQ3D site, you will need to enter your account information and select a payment method. You can use Artix Points, Paypal, or credit and debit cards.
Players who have backed the AQ3D Kickstarter were given free Dragon Crystals depending on their package type. These bonuses were for the following packages:
- 2,500 Dragon Crystals - Cross-Game Hero / Hero Starter Pack
- 7,500 Dragon Crystals - Guardian Package
- 17,500 Dragon Crystals - Epic Founder & Above
How much are Dragon Crystals?
Dragon Crystals are worth the following prices~, as shown in the image below:
- 200 Dragon Crystals - $1.99 USD
- 900 Dragon Crystals - $4.99 USD
- 2,000 Dragon Crystals - $9.99 USD
- 5,000 Dragon Crystals - $19.99 USD
- 15,000 Dragon Crystals - $49.99 USD
~ as of Closed-Beta and Open Beta
What about Dragon Gems?
Dragon Gems were introduced in the Pre-Beta, where their appearance was green rather than blue. Dragon Crystals were introduced in the Closed-Beta.