What are Guardians?
Guardians are players who have upgraded their accounts with the Guardian Package, which allows them to access exclusive Guardian content. It is a one time payment to become a Guardian, and your Guardian status will not expire.
What benefits do Guardians get?
Players who have upgraded to Guardians can:
- Access the exclusive Guardian Tower and its content
- Access the Guardian Class
- Purchase exclusive items that are only available to Guardians
- Access exclusive shops, such as the Collector's Edition Shop, Guardian Shop, and KickStarter Guardian Shop depending on the upgrade
- Exclusive Founder and Guardian badges on your Profile Page
How do I upgrade to become a Guardian?
You can upgrade to become a Guardian using real cash, either through the Steam Overlay or through the official AQ3D page.
Do note, that:
- If you are purchasing the upgrade through the Steam Overlay, you will need funds in your Steam Wallet in order to do so.
- If you are purchasing the upgrade through the official AQ3D site, you will need to enter your account information and select a payment method. You can use Artix Points, Paypal, or credit and debit cards.
Players who have backed the AQ3D KickStarter with $25 USD or more had their accounts automatically upgraded to Guardian as a reward. During the Pre-Beta, accounts with Guardian were automatically upgraded to the Dragon Guardian package free of charge. Those KickStarter backers can also access the KickStarter Guardian Shop and its items.
When you also upgrade to a Guardian account, you will also receive complimentary Dragon Crystals depending on the package.
Upon upgrade, Guardians will also receive 2,500 complimentary Dragon Crystals, and Dragon Guardians will receive 10,000 complimentary Dragon Crystals.
What's the difference between a Dragon Guardian and a regular Guardian?
How much does it cost to become a Guardian?
As of Closed-Beta and Open Beta, the prices are as follow:
- Guardian - $19.99 USD
- Dragon Guardian - $49.99 USD